- 1 Register Early: Before students can apply for the scholarship they must register online. Registering early means students will get access to the application with ample time.
- 2 Be Thorough: Students are encouraged to read all rules, guide and application instructions carefully.
- 3 Follow Up: In order for an application to be considered complete we must verify the student's academic information with their counselor. Students are encouraged to follow up with the counselor to make sure they have verified their academic information.
- 4 Don't Procrastinate: The application starts Monday, December 2nd at 8:00 am and runs through Friday, February 14 at 5:00 pm. Starting the application early will allow students to follow up on their application status and resolve any issues with their application.
- 5 Do NOT Plagiarize: Students are required to submit an essay along with their applications. Any application that plagiarizes or cites material without proper citations will be automatically disqualified.